Tuesday 13 April 2010

Current life/death situation (13th of April - Amsterdam)



Listen close and don't be stoned...
After living almost 2 months in a youth hostel in Amsterdam with almost no money, I finally found some work I would like to do.

I'm going to be some Business Deployment Focal Point, from the 1st of June though, so I need to go back to Denmark for some time.

But I feel quite happy about the situation. I will spend my summer in lovely Amsterdam instead of rainy Dublin or the Danish country side. Furthermore, a Dutch girl I´ve met can maybe get me an extremely cheap room in a squat in the city center of Amsterdam.

Think I will celebrate it all by buying some books and a prostitute......



(Don't really have the balls or the morale to buy a human being - guess it will be some weed instead.)


I'm defiantly also going to update my blog a bit more. Some time on the Danish countryside (the epic center of emptiness) will probably move my blog to a new (and so far never seen) pseudo artistic level.

No comments:

Post a Comment